our rental policies, terms and conditions
Thank you for your interest in ShantyStaying with us. We have eleven (11) rustic shanties available for rent. Below are our rental policies, terms and conditions. If you have any questions, please contact us by calling or texting 902.215.8503 or emailing email@example.com. For information on our ShantyStay cabins and rates, click here.
CHECK IN & OUT:
Check in time is between 2pm and 8pm (after hours by arrangement)
Check out time is 10am
Once your booking is confirmed, one night accommodation will be charged to your credit card. The balance for the remainder of your stay will be automatically charged to your credit card on the day your are scheduled to check in.
Cancellation or changes to your booking within 48 hours of the 2pm check in time on your scheduled arrival date will incur loss of your first nights accommodation deposit. Cancellation prior to this 48 hour arrival date will provide you with a partial refund of deposit minus a $15 CAD administration fee.
other policies for shantystay
- We have a strict no pet policy at ShantyStay (no exceptions)
- We maintain a 100% smoke/vape/cannabis free policy for all our units and our entire grounds. Failure to comply will result in charges for cleaning.
- Guests are entitled to quiet enjoyment of the premises and shall not disturb or inconvenience other guests or nearby residents. If you are disruptive or disrespectful, you will be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit your full payment.
- Guests agree to use all furniture, furnishings and fixtures within the units and to leave the premises in the same condition as when you first took occupancy. After departure, should our cleaning crew spend a significant more cleaning time then normal to clean, ShantyStay reserves the right to charge an additional cleaning fee.
- If any damages occur by negligence or misuse by the guests or their visitors, guests will reimburse ShantyStay for the cost of any repairs.
We want you to enjoy your ShantyStay with us. Remember to always be respectful of others, our property and our community.